Do you have some exciting news to share on our London On Blog as a guest blogger? – Then pitch it to us.
As an emerging London News Blog we’re always looking for enticing and insightful guest contributions from guest writers who can provide relevant information for our London On Blog readership.
If you write high-quality and informative guest posts that will offer valuable news and information about the latest developments, news and trends in London and the UK then we’re listening.
Please read our criteria for guest contributions first, to ensure yours will be considered.
Criteria For Writing For the London On Blog:
- Use or discuss original concepts, compelling arguments, and the latest trends and developments relevant to London & the UK. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere so ensure your content is unique.
- It is vital that you attribute data, quotations, and outside content correctly and clearly, using relevant references in the article.
- No irrelevant links for SEO purposes will be published. Only one link to your referencing website in the body of the post will be made a do-follow link.
- Add relevant and useful images, graphics or infographics to enhance the content that are loyalty free and provide the source.
- All articles must be written in perfect English without any grammar or spelling mistakes.
- You can add a brief author bio about your background.
- The focus of your article should be relevant to our readers so anything related to London news, living, culture, business, entertainment, tech etc. will be accepted. We are open to unique concepts and ideas.
- Once you submit your article through contacting us, we will review and edit it, if required.
- We’ll let you know about the progress of your submission within the following 72 hours of you sending it to us.
- We only work with writers and content providers who are professionals in their conduct and writing style. We aim to make the web a place where people find the information they’re looking to benefit them with reliable and trustworthy content.
Get started by contacting us about your news and we’ll deal with your guest posting enquiry as soon as possible. Interested writers, authors, experts and bloggers can fill out the below contact form or drop a mail to email@example.com.