Factors to Keep Your Kitchen Clean and Safe
Why is it important to keep your kitchen clean?
The kitchen is often one of the most popular in any home so it is important to keep the kitchen clean and safe. The best way to keep your kitchen clean is to clean up as your work starts and taking care of the end of each day.
Keeping your kitchen safe involves many different things. It may be like good hygiene and proper food handling practices. Also using safe kitchen tools.
How to keep your kitchen clean and safe from bacteria
We will share some ways to keep your kitchen clean & safe that are:-
1. Clean up after each meal taken
Best way to keep your kitchen clean after each meal.
- Clean & clear the table.
- Wash, dry, and put all the dishes in any container.
- Please run the dishwasher when it is full otherwise it will get stuck & you have invested more time.
- Clean & spills the messes on the stove, floors, table&, etc.
- Wash out the sink.
2. Clean spills when they occur
The best way to keep your kitchen clean is to prevent stains, mould, and other problems as they happen.
- When spills involve from any food use a disinfecting spray to clean the mess or to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Cleaning liquid spills from the floor because a wet floor is slipping so if not done anyone can slip.
3. Empty the dishwasher when the cycle is finished
A dishwasher means that dishes start piling up in the sink, it makes for the messy kitchen that will take more time to clean.
Empty the dishwasher when the dishes are clean and put them to their places.
4. Clean the garbage disposal regularly
- Always fill an ice cube tray with vinegar.
- Try to pour the baking soda into waste disposal.
- Turning the water and running the waste disposal.
- Clean disposal 2 times in a week.
5. Clean shelf liners of your cupboards in a week
Cupboards are great for keeping you a clean kitchen because they can be cleaned and replaced easily. Liners are especially important in pantries where they store food but also protect them shelves in all your cupboards and pantries.
- To clean the liners, empty the shelf and spray & do it.
6. Clean the refrigerator and freezer
The refrigerator where you keep most of your food, so it’s important to clean it in a week.
For both the safety and cleanliness of food & refrigerator to keep this appliance clean.
Clean the spills as they occur.
- To absorb the smells in the refrigerator& keep an open box of baking soda or a bowl of coffee beans in the refrigerator.
7. Sweep the floor daily
Kitchen floors get messy very quickly with the dust, crumbs & food particles.
Sweep or vacuum the floor in the kitchen each morning. You can visit widetopics for some interesting information.